(Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.)
p>The Amazon Kindle DX is a revolutionary product for readers of all forms of content. This high-end eReader holds literally thousands of ebooks, periodicals, audio files, and documents and uses "e-ink" technology for easy reading, regardless of the ambient light quality. The DX's display is two and a half times that of the standard Kindle (9.7"), so whether you're reading the latest bestseller or a financial report, text and images are amazingly sharp for readers of all ages. Moreover, the Kindle DX features free 3G wireless for easy download of e-books anywhere, and it's ready to use right out the box—no setup, no cables, no computer required. If you don't feel like reading, don't fret! With its text-to-speech feature, the Kindle DX reads books, blogs, magazines, and newspapers aloud, and you can easily switch back and forth between reading listening without losing your spot. The battery life, too, is phenomenal, allowing for a week of reading without charging—and that's with the wireless on! This Kindle DX comes with free Global 3G wireless coverage provided by Amazon. Coverage begins after the device has been properly registered online at the Kindle Store.
The Amazon Kindle DX Features:
- The Kindle DX display uses the latest generation E Ink Pearl technology with 50% better contrast for the clearest text and sharpest images
- The 9.7" screen is ideal for a broad range of reading material, including graphic-rich books, PDFs, newspapers, magazines, and blogs
- Kindle DX's display looks and reads like real paper, with no glare. Read as easily in bright sunlight as in your living room
- Books can be delivered wirelessly in less than 60 seconds; no PC required
- Read for up to 1 week on a single charge with wireless on. Turn wireless off and read for two to three weeks.
- Holds up to 3,500 books, periodicals, and documents
- Share your passion for reading with friends and family by posting meaningful passages to Twitter and Facebook directly from your Kindle
- Enjoy wireless coverage at home or abroad in over 100 countries.
- Carry and read all of your personal and professional documents on the go. Now with Zoom capability to easily view small print and detailed tables or graphics
- With the text-to-speech feature, Kindle DX can read newspapers, magazines, blogs, and books out loud to you, unless the book's rights holder made the feature unavailable
- Over one million books and the largest selection of the most popular books people want to read, including New York Times® Best Sellers, plus U.S. and international newspapers, magazines, and blogs. For non-U.S. customers, content availability and pricing will vary.
- Over 1.8 million free, out-of-copyright, pre-1923 books are available to read on Kindle, including titles such as The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, and Treasure Island.
- New York Times Best Sellers and New Releases from $9.99.
- Download and read first chapters for free before you decide to buy
|Other Part Numbers||CNETKINDLEDX3GGLOBA, DX,|
|Package is Complete With:||Amazon Kindle DX, USB 2.0 Cord, Power Adapter, Manual|