(Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.)
The BlueAnt Q2 Smart Bluetooth Headset comes standard with the industry's best wind noise reduction, providing unsurpassed audio and call quality. The BlueAnt Q2 Smart Bluetooth Headset with HD Audio now comes in a finish suited for the best sounding Bluetooth headset ever built - Platinum. The Q2 is jam packed with advanced features such as a voice recognition command set, text to speech technology that announces the names of incoming callers, SMS readouts, and voice access to a world of information.
COMPLETE VOICE CONTROL
- With the BlueAnt Q2, not only can you now pair, configure and control your device with ease, but also make and receive calls using nothing but your voice.
- Managing incoming calls is as simple as saying "Answer" or "Ignore." Making outgoing calls is as simple as saying "Phone Commands." The BlueAnt Q2 will then activate your phone's voice dialing features.
- The BlueAnt Q2 automatically transfers a copy of your phone contacts after pairing, and can store up to 2,000 phonebook entries for each paired device. The Q2 can then use its integrated Text-to-Spech (TTS) engine to inform you of the incoming caller's name. You'll always know who is calling, without even having to pick up your phone.
LISTEN TO YOUR MESSAGES
- BlueAnt strived to create the best integration between its Q2 Smart Bluetooth Headset and your cellular phone. Through the use of an Android app (a free download), the BlueAnt Q2 is able to read out incoming text messages automatically. Learn more at the BlueAnt Android page.
- Made with compatibility in mind, BlackBerry and Android users may also install the VLingo SafeReader application. This application not only allows you to hear SMS messages, but also all of your emails.
- With the BlueAnt Q2 you can connect two phones to it at the same time. This means that if you have a business and personal phone, when either rings, you'll be able to take the call. Both phones remain connected at all time. If you have calls on both phones at the same time, you can even use the BlueAnt Q2 to switch between both calls. Think of it as call waiting on steroids.
|Part Number||Q2 - Platinum|
|Product Condition||New, Bulk Packaging|
|Bluetooth Compliant||2.1, A2DP, EDR|
|Compatibility||compatible Bluetooth® enabled phones|
|Talk Time||5 Hrs|
|Stand-by Time||100 Hrs|
|Features||Multipoint technology, Easy Pair|
|Style / Fit||In-Ear Optional Ear-loop|
|Connector Port||Micro USB|
|Package is Complete With:||BlueAnt Q2 , Optional Ear Hook, Micro-USB Cable, Wall Charger, User Manual|
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
|5 star :||
|( 1 )|
100.00% of respondents would recommend this to a friend.
1 Item(s) Back to top
good quality. Review by zaister
Price Value Quality
The sound from this device is amazing. My friend purchased the new jaw bone bluetooth and it was suppose to be " the best" on the market, but I find its not even close to the q2. This device is by far the best. DROID Bionic. (Posted on 5/13/12)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: BlueAnt Q2 Smart Bluetooth Headset - Platinum (Bulk)
The BlueAnt Q2 Smart Bluetooth Headset Features:
- Voice controlled Bluetooth headset with rich audio
- Make and answer calls with your voice
- Text to Speech reads out the name of the incoming caller
- Use your voice to access information services on the go
- Dual mic with voice isolation technology
- Wind Armour Technology for calls in up to 22mph winds
- A2DP streaming for playback of music, podcasts, and directions from a GPS application on your cellular device.
- Multipoint (connect two phones, answer the one that rings)
- Firmware upgradeable
- Built in audio help talks you through setup and operation
- Up to five hours talk time (100 hours standby)